President Trump is allowing our country to be run into the ground financially and as such is unfit to be President of The United States.
The Wall Street Banks and the Federal Reserve are Working together to Hoard the National Wealth and drive our Nation into poverty by increasing our national debt by trillions of dollars and should be Disbanded
Here are the reasons why this is true:
1) First and foremost, our Federal Government, Federal Reserve and Wall Street Banks are in direct violation of the United States Constitution, Article 1, Section 10 which states: "No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility."
The United States should be using gold and silver and not the worthless fiat paper dollars and digital bank holdings that have nothing of intrinsic value backing them. They are just worthless pieces of paper and numbers in a computer. What right does the Federal Government have to violate our U.S. constitution? None! We are heading for a global economic crisis the likes of which the world has never seen and all due to the fact that we have allowed our government to use this illusionary digital wealth rather than physical gold and silver, putting our nation in debt expotentially. Debt DOES matter and its horrific increase will cripple our nation and crash the world economy.
While Russia, China, Iran and the major World Banks are increasing their gold reserves hand over fist, the U. S. is not increasing our gold reserves at all. How stupid can we be? When the world economy finally goes off the rails, it will be the nation, or bank, with the most gold that will be able to call the shots and become the nation or bank who controls world finance and the U.S. will be under their control. The U.S. should immediately get back on the the gold standard as our Constitution states and increase our gold reserves exponentially.
2) President Trump and his advisors either have no concept of how the economy works or they are just plain crooked and supporting the Federal Reserve, a private corporation with Wall Street Bank stockholders, and Big Wall Street Banks, whose CEOs should have been prosecuted and sent to prison for life after running our economy into the ground with their reckless speculation in 2008 forcing American taxpayers to bail them out financially (which they quickly pocketed) with none of the money making its way back to Main Street and every day Americans.
3) Middle class Americans are bearing the financial burden of Trump's failed attempt at a Trade War by paying higher prices for smaller quantities of food and everyday necessities. This is a hidden inflation reducing American taxpayer buying power. A weaker Dollar means we can buy less with the Dollar. China is laughing their heads off at Trump and his Trade War antics while we, the taxpayers, pay millions of dollars to them for their tariffs as we buy their products and they pay a pittance for the tariffs we impose on them.
4) The nonsense from President Trump and his advisors is that the trillions of dollars of national debt can be refinanced is totally ludicrous. To do this would result in the American taxpayers bearing the financial burden in the form of higher taxes. The delusion that the Federal Reserve can print the Dollar into oblivion and not have a world wide economic collapse is sheer stupidity. All one has to do is look at Weimar Germany in which one US dollar was worth 4,210,500,000,000 German marks in 1923 due to Germany printing the mark into oblivion as the U.S. Democrat Socialist and now President Trump are now embracing.
5) In September of this year the Federal Reserve began "bailing out" the Wall Street banks as they did in 2008 by creating, out of thin air, a minimum $75 Billion per day in overnight repos and $30 billion in 14 day repos. If the U.S. economy is as strong as the White House and Fed say, why are they compelled to cut interest rates and print the dollar into oblivion? What are the Wall Street banks as well as the other world banks doing with this glut of digital cash? Hoarding it? Loaning it to each other in their tight little circle to keep the illusion going that there is more liquidity in the world economy than there really is? Keeping the illusion of a normal bond yield curve to deceive Americans into thinking our economy is healthy? Suppressing the precious metal market? Speculating in the Wall Street Casino? They certainly have not been distributing its value to the 99% of Americans on Main Street who need it to create jobs, pay bills, buy homes, food and clothes for their children. It appears they and the other world banks are increasing their own wealth and through their greed and lust for power impoverishing the other 99% of the population. If this is the case, it would be pure, unadulterated wickedness and we Americans will not stand for it. Is it their intention to become the lenders of last resort when the illusion can be maintained no longer and the world economy crashes and credit freezes up putting a halt to all transactions worldwide making us become indebted to them just to survive... their personal property, like cattle, buying and selling only with their permission, losing our God given freedom guaranteed by our U.S. Constitution? Not by a long shot! Rise up America and regain control of our government and get us back on the gold standard! We refuse to tolerate this absurd fiat/digital monetary system any longer.
6) And last but not least, President Trump and his advisors insistence on a zero and/or negative interest rate will result in a further impoverishment of the American people. At zero percent interest anyone who has their savings in a bank will earn zero interest and if the rate goes negative, the bank will charge those with money in them a fee to keep their money there.
America, Let's Get Our Federal Government Back On Course.