President Trump is running our country into the ground financially and as such is unfit to be President of The United States.

1)  He and his advisors either have no concept of how the economy works or they are just plain crooked and  supporting the Fed and Big Wall Street Banks whose CEOs should have been prosecuted and sent to prison for life after their insanity of 2008 which forced  American taxpayers to bail them out financially (which they quickly pocketed) with none of the money making its way back to Main Street and every day Americans  

2)  Middle class Americans are bearing the financial burden of Trump's failed attempt at a Trade War by paying higher prices for smaller quantities of food and everyday necessities.  This is a hidden inflation reducing American taxpayer buying power.  China is laughing their heads off at Trump and his Trade War antics while we, the taxpayers, pay millions of dollars to them for their tariffs when we buy their products and they pay a pittance for the tariffs we impose on them.

3)  The latest nonsense from President Trump and his advisors is that the trillions of dollars in national debt can be refinanced.  That is sheer nonsense and would result in the American taxpayers bearing the  financial burden of in the form of higher taxes.  The delusion that the Federal Reserve can print the Dollar into oblivion and not have a world wide economic collapse is sheer stupidity.  All one has to do is look at Weimar Germany in which one the US dollar was worth 4,210,500,000,000 German marks in 1923 due to printing the mark into oblivion as the Democrat Socialist and now President Trump are embracing.

4)  President Trump and his advisors  insistence on a zero and/or negative interest rate will result in a further hollowing out of the dwindling middle class.  At zero percent interest anyone who has their savings in a bank will earn zero interest and if the rate goes negative, the bank will charge those with money in the bank a fee to keep their money there.    Why are President Trump and the Big Banks trying to kill the American middle class?  Why are they turning our country into a two class society, the 10% who are extremely wealthy and the rest of us (90%) in dire poverty?


America, Let's Get Our Federal Government Back On Course.

Simplified Explanation of U.S. Economy & Debt Ceiling


Paij Boring For President

Empowering The American Spirit  - Peace And Prosperity