President Trump is running our country into the ground financially and as such is unfit to be President of The United States.
The Wall Street Banks and the Federal Reserve are Working together to Hoard the National Wealth and should be Disbanded
Here are the reasons why this is true:
1) President Trump and his advisors either have no concept of how the economy works or they are just plain crooked and supporting the Fed and Big Wall Street Banks whose CEOs should have been prosecuted and sent to prison for life after their insanity of 2008 which forced American taxpayers to bail them out financially (which they quickly pocketed) with none of the money making its way back to Main Street and every day Americans.
2) Middle class Americans are bearing the financial burden of Trump's failed attempt at a Trade War by paying higher prices for smaller quantities of food and everyday necessities. This is a hidden inflation reducing American taxpayer buying power. China is laughing their heads off at Trump and his Trade War antics while we, the taxpayers, pay millions of dollars to them for their tariffs as we buy their products and they pay a pittance for the tariffs we impose on them.
3) The latest nonsense from President Trump and his advisors is that the trillions of dollars of national debt can be refinanced. That is sheer nonsense and would result in the American taxpayers bearing the financial burden in the form of higher taxes. The delusion that the Federal Reserve can print the Dollar into oblivion and not have a world wide economic collapse is sheer stupidity. All one has to do is look at Weimar Germany in which one US dollar was worth 4,210,500,000,000 German marks in 1923 due to printing the mark into oblivion as the Democrat Socialist and now President Trump are embracing.
4) In September of this year the Federal Reserve began "bailing out" (LoL) the Wall Street banks as they did in 2008 by creating, out of thin air, a minimum $75 Billion per day in overnight repos and $30 billion in 14 day repos. If the US economy is as strong as the White House and Fed say, why are they compelled to cut interest rates and print the dollar into oblivion? What are the Wall Street banks doing with this glut of fiat cash? Hoarding it? Loaning it to each other in their tight little circle? Suppressing the precious metal market? Speculating in the Wall Street Casino? They certainly have not been distributing it to the 99% of Americans on Main Street who need it to create jobs, pay bills, buy homes, food and clothes for their children. It appears they and the other world banks are increasing their own wealth and through their greed and lust for power impoverishing the other 99% of the population. This would be pure, unadulterated wickedness. Is it their intention to become the lenders of last resort when the world economy crashes making us indebted to them just to survive, their personal property, like cattle, buying and selling only with their permission, losing our God given freedom guaranteed by our US Constitution?
5) And last but not least, President Trump and his advisors insistence on a zero and/or negative interest rate will result in a further impoverishment of the American people. At zero percent interest anyone who has their savings in a bank will earn zero interest and if the rate goes negative, the bank will charge those with money in them a fee to keep their money there.
America, Let's Get Our Federal Government Back On Course.